In order to graduate successfully from ITK, participants need to provide proof of their competence during the final examinations according to the examination regulations of the respective postgraduate study course.
- Every student independently prepares a training session in the chosen type of sport and implements it together with his/her group of fellow students.
- In Handicap Sports every student implements a training session suitable for handicapped athletes in analogy with the above-stated procedure.
- In the specialisation course Conditioning Coach a training session with target group-specific contents is implemented.
- Every student demonstrates technical, respectively technical-tactical actions in his/her specialised type of sport, which will be assessed according to predefined criteria.
- In Handicap Sports every student demonstrates sports-motor actions in their typical variations for physically handicapped persons.
- In the specialisation course Conditioning Coach every student demonstrates movement sequences of fundamental exercises in conditioning, which will be assessed according to predefined criteria.
- Every student attends an individual oral exam and provides proof of the knowledge acquired during the course sessions.
GENERAL EXERCISE AND TRAINING SCIENCE (ABTW)
SPORTS DIDACTICS AND SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY
DOCUMENTS ON COURSE COMPLETION
- If you successfully pass all exams, you will receive a certificate issued by Leipzig University. This shows the overall grade, the individual grades of the subjects examined and the number of hours taught. In addition, the relevant German sports association will issue a letter of recommendation.
- In case you fail a final exam even in its retake, you will receive a certificate of attendance for the course only.
- The assessment as well as all details on the preparation and implementation of ITK exams are defined according to the examination regulations.