Discover all of the information relevant to your application for our MA in International Sports Development.
The MA programme in International Sports Development starts each winter semester (academic calender).
If you completed your first degree in Germany, you apply through the university’s application portal: AlmaWeb.
Applicants to the MA programme require:
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, sports economics or a related subject
- Minimum of one year of professional experience in the field of sport and/or (sports) management
- Knowledge of English at C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, or equivalent
English is the teaching language of our international MA programme. Therefore, we require you to prove your English language proficiency at Level C1. C1 is the fifth proficiency level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), the language proficiency scale established by the Council of Europe.
No proof of proficiency is required for native speakers.
Our blended-learning programme will accommodate up to 25 students. If we receive more applications than spots available, applicants are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Course of study and final grade of their bachelor's degree
- Type and extent of professional experience (sports environment, leadership position, management experience)
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion principles
- Language proficiency